Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Chest Pain, Difficulty of Breathing, Upper Back Pain, Low Blood Pressur...
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Chest Pain, Difficulty of Breathing, Upper Back Pain, Low Blood Pressure

I am experiencing chest pains but I really don't know when it has started. I remembered during my senior year in high school way back 2004 when I felt this sudden pain and then vanished immediately. And now, the pain is getting worse and longer. I am suffering from back pains and difficulty of breathing. I am always having my blood pressure test but always gave me 100/70 or 90/60. I had a check-up in 2011 but the doctor only recommend me an ECG and said it was normal. Should I consult another doctor immediately or is this just a cause of stress???
242587_tn?1355427710
Chest pain and difficulty breathing can indeed be the result of anxiety secondary to stress, but that should not be assumed.  Your doctor may be right in suggesting that stress may be significantly related, but persistent chest pain warrants a more detailed examination than you seem to have had thus far.

If my impression that your doctor is not inclined to do any further testing  is incorrect, then you should discuss with him/her what additional testing should be done to be sure that the cause of you pain is not a serious physical disease.

Your blood pressure is fine and you should not worry about it.

Good luck
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Allergy Tracker