Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Chest Pressure? shortness of breath? sinus pressure pain? Mucus?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Chest Pressure? shortness of breath? sinus pressure pain? Mucus?

I am 28 female, I am 50 pounds overweight (I am working on that) I stopped smoking over a year ago

But the hardest thing is these durn sinus infection or what I think are sinus infections. They come about every other week. I will get pain in my head, face it hurts so bad. smelly breath ear pain.....I do not know if I have allergy issues or sinus issues I have never been able to tell the 2 apart. I do not have insurance so I can not go to the doctor on a regualr basis.
Well over the last few weeks i have had pressure in my chest, shortness of breath from doing normal random things....yawning alot and TIRED!!! My daughter had to goto the E.R because of a fever they DX her with a viral infection or upper respiroty infection. But I was feeling lousy before her? I am VERY confused and VERY tired literaly. Right now my face,ears,temples,chest are hurting my chest feels tight and I am very sleepy!
What could it be?? I know I need to goto a Doctor but what kind? I can not afford a bunch of fancy tests. Just need a general Idea about what it could be so I know what direction to go.
Also I do not think this will mean anything or at least I hope not. I had a postive TB test a few years ago....I had negative chest X-ray....I started taking the meds they give you at the health dept. But something went terribly wrong and I got very sick. Come to find out the meds lowerd my liver to dangerous levels and I stopped taking the meds. I was never told what to do about it.......???