Chest pain around heart, rumbling sounds
Hi, ive just turned 22 and sometimes i get a pain around my heart area, and it feels like when i burp it relieves a lot of pressure and allows me to feel like i can breathe more easily, also its followed by rumbling in the stomach and sometimes rumbling sounds around the heart, but not much there. The chest pain kinda travels upto my neck so that the only thing my body is telling me to do is burp and this in turn allows me to breath better.  Any ideas as to what this is? thanks
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could all be attributed to GERD, (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease), where the acid contents of the stomach come up into the esophagus. With antacids you can try life style measures. Take frequent small meals. Eat dinner about two hours before sleeping. Elevate the head end of the bed. Keep a food diary and note down what aggravates your symptoms and avoid them. Ensure to maintain optimum weight by regular exercise. Avoid non steroidal  anti inflammatory medications NSAID's, quit smoking, eliminate alcohol and reduce stress levels. These measures need to be practiced long term for results. And discuss these options with your consulting doctor.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.