Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Chest pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Chest pain
Am 69 years old female, lately am feeling a severe chest pain and short of breath after passing urine only.
Regards,

Khayat
I know of no association between urination and chest pain and could find none on an Ovid search.  Severe chest pain with shortness of breath in any context, including while urinating, is very worrisome.  If you bear down to urinate, you could be performing a Valsalva maneuver and that could be related to chest pain.  But, I would ignore the circumstance of urination and focus on the serious causes of chest pain and shortness of breath, such as coronary artery disease and pulmonary emboli.
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker