Chronic coughing up of yellow mucus in the morning
Hi.  I am noticing this again and again. For months at a time I get a little bit of morning mucus thats green or yellow in my morning cough. I have no fever, no major coughing, no serious shortness of breath. I feel bad...but I always feel bad due to fibromyalgia/disc/migraine problems. I do have allergies/asthma thats being treated - I take Singulair 10mg plus I have a rescue inhaler should the allergies get real bad. My last chest x ray was 2 yrs ago (at the hosp. for unrelated issues) and showed some scattered granulomas. The docs made no big deal out of it. Question...should I call my doc and complain about the green mucus? I'm not sure how they can treat it, it always comes back, even after antibiotics.
hi for about three days now i have been coughing yellowish mucus in the morining and i have pain at the right side of my throat. please please help