Chronic mucus in throat/chest
As I posted below, I recently had the flu; naturally (for me) this resulted in a month of acute bronchitis; this follows every URI (even colds) I get.  Six weeks later, I'm still struggling to cough up phlegm I feel in my bronchial tubes and clearing my throat, which actually I do to a lesser degree all the time.  My doctor pooh-poohs this, saying I'm "prone to it," but I'd like to know why and what to do about it.  Am wondering if I should get a consult with a pulmonologist to see if I have chronic bronchitis (not a smoker, but breathed a lot of SHS growing up) or adult asthma.  Or should I see an allergist to determine if it's drainage (can sinuses drain into the bronchial tubes)?  I've had x-rays; they showed was a "scar" from histoplasmosis which was unchanged on an x-ray a year later.  Thanks, all...
My daughter was born with sleep apnea and was sent home on a monitor. I am not a doc. but maybe i can help. If you are greatly concerned she may stop breathing for a longer period of time I would suggest learning infant cpr, we had to before we could bring our child home. Also this will not last long our doctor told us that children grow out of it in most cases by thier 2nd or 3rd birthday. In our caases we were somewhat lucky our lil girl grew out of it by the time she was 6months old. Sleep apnea is often common in young children but goes unnoticed often. Well i hope this helps!
Sounds a lot like chronic bronchitis, but I would check with your pulmonologist to be sure.