Respiratory Disorders Community
Cloudy Lung xray

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Cloudy Lung xray

I have gone for a X-Ray a year ago and it came out cloudy the doctors did tests and found nothing wrong. My breathing patterns have been good and I do not suffer any weight loss, shortness of breath mind you I can play a good game of Squash with out feeling any pain what so ever.
I then went for a X-ray about a week ago and the results came back the same as the first one taken. I am having blood tests done, and flem (phlegm) test.
The Dr has said that it is not normal but yet I still feel 100% perfect and am as fit as can be. Do you or does any one have answers for me? I am waiting for the results from the lab but I would like to know a bit more.
i have an xray that came back with white cloudy lungs, shortness of breath and weight loss. DR requested ct insurance said no (i'm fighting it). What does this mean? more test? cancer? copd?