Respiratory Disorders Community
Cloudy Lung xray
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cloudy Lung xray

I have gone for a X-Ray a year ago and it came out cloudy the doctors did tests and found nothing wrong. My breathing patterns have been good and I do not suffer any weight loss, shortness of breath mind you I can play a good game of Squash with out feeling any pain what so ever.
I then went for a X-ray about a week ago and the results came back the same as the first one taken. I am having blood tests done, and flem (phlegm) test.
The Dr has said that it is not normal but yet I still feel 100% perfect and am as fit as can be. Do you or does any one have answers for me? I am waiting for the results from the lab but I would like to know a bit more.