Cold or Something Else?
Hiya my names jessica im 16 years old, been smoking for around 3 years and yesterday I had a sore throat, then today in morning it got so bad, I was sick with upset stomach, and then I got back pains and such a bad headache,followed by a little chest pain, but not really bad,  im aching all over and feel like im gonna die any second, I know its over exaggerating but cor it does feel like it, what could this be?
There is a strong possibility that you have a Strep Throat.  You are not “going to die” but it is very important that you be seen by your doctor or an urgent care center without delay to have a Quick Strep Test done and, if positive, have your throat treated.

Whatever you do, do not delay seeking medical assistance.  Untreated Strep infections can sometimes be quite dangerous.

Good luck
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker