Congestion wont go away
I dont want to go to the doctor. I have not been sick in years, but last week I got sick. I had chest congestion, coughing, very tired. No fever, no sore throat. I rested for two days. I feel much better, but I can't seem to get rid of the rest of the **** that is rattling around in my upper chest.  I have taken Mucinex, Vitamin C, Zinc and antibiotics. Tomorrow will be a week.
For some background, yes, I smoke. I drink. I am 37 and female. I am on my period too. I have been working 12-14 hour days and that will not end until the middle of next month. I really don't have time to go to the doctor.
For the past few days, I have been nauseated mainly in the morning, but it lasts all day. I don't even want to eat. Working so much has made it to where I eat like ****. McDonald's here, Taco Bell there, you know.  
I have more responsibility on me than ever before. Please tell me this is all stress related.
My question is: Is this stress, or do I need to go to the doctor?