Constant Wheezing
I have had constant wheezing in my chest since Jan and it is now May 8, 08. I am very athletic, don't smoke, eat healthy and take of myself. I have gone to see the doctors and what they generally tell me is I have bronchitis and prescribe antibiotics which I have read don't work for bronchitis. They also tell me I have asthma which I developed as an adult. I just refuse to succumb to this diagnosis’s. I have used the inhalers, I have a nebulizer which I use to get me through the wheezing. I seem to have a deep chest wheeze all the time, which if I don't take the nebulizer or Advair gets worst when I work out.
How can I get rid of this deep wheezing in my chest or supposedly bronchitis? Sometimes I feel pressure. At night I need to sleep a bit upright or the wheezing get worst or apparant.  I just don't want anymore drugs or inhalers. Is the only way I am to get through this with Advair and my nebulizer. I have no colored mucus, maybe a very slight phlegm but mainly a deep wheezing in my chest. No constant cough unless the asthma reaction gets triggered, than I am heavy wheezing and coughing to get air.
I am otherwise healthy, go to the gym just about every day. I hope you can provide some new advise. Thank you so very much!
Deborah111
My doctor, a highly respected allopathic and homeopathic physician, very spiritual and wholistic, said to me:  "I want you able to breathe.  Use your inhaler."
It sounds like this would be good advice to you as well.  All the best!
Still wheezing from a bug I caught in Feb.  If I don't use both my inhalers I just
drown in phlegm.  Please use it.  They mostly help.  Good luck