Respiratory Disorders Community
Constant burping
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constant burping

I don't know what topic it falls under. For over a year I couged up phlem on a dialy basis. Now that I have managed to get that out of my system I am always coughing up air. It feels as if its comming from the lower left side of my chest by my side in big bubbles traveling on the bottom then comming up my throat. I get winded very easily because of this happening when I try to run. My doctor is clueless. What are the possible causes of this?
Related Discussions
  • blood
    hey, this started happening to me since two year ago. B...[more]
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have the same problem, I have alot of burping, and constant shortness of breath. Because of this I havent been able to exercise or even go for my long walks that I love. So far doctors havent been able to figure it out. But they said it may be acid reflux. Have you seen your doctor? Make sure its nothing to do with your heart. I wish you luck.
Blank
3187007_tn?1344872075
Acid Reflex.  Something in your diet isn't agreeing with you.  Do you drink a lot of caffein?  There are many over the counter drugs that can help.  Talk to your pharmacist.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...