Constant feeling of shortness of breath and recurrent thick choking mucuc in throat
For the last two years I have been having some breathing issues. Lately I have found that if Iay on one side i can breathe better. I can barely make myself yawn to get a deep breath in. Ive had xrays ct scan Pulmonary function test,etc none of which show any damage or disease. i usually can pull thick white,or sometimes light yellowish mucus from my throat that chokes me alot of times trying to get it up and out.Ive also been tested for sleep apnea which turned up void please help me if you know of anything this can be so that I can look into it. I dont wheese but can feel a little rumble sometimes if i breate ion hard. This mess scares me
If you have yellow mucus you have a bacterial infection, that by this time is well established. These days hospitals trarely take cultures

Such infections, contrary to popular belief, will not always show on a CT or an x-ray, particularly if they are in remission. Often they reside in the sinus cavity and retreat there, to infect the lung on a periodic basis.

I am hesitate to criticize physicians, but you need to find another medical provider who will pay attention to you.

One protocol is to provide an antibiotic challenge. Most physicians will not do this.

Zithromax, for example, is administered and the lungs ausculated to see if there is noticeable improvement after three days.
You will notice a difference in your breathing, after you start doing this pranayam. The benefit will show up gradually, but keep doing the anulom vilom everyday for ever and you will stay well.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom pranayam –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.