Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Constant mucus drainage leads to upset stomach/loss of appetite?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Constant mucus drainage leads to upset stomach/loss of appetite?

Every morning I wake up feeling somewhat hungry, but also fairly nauseous.  I feel like I have mucus constantly draining down the back of my throat.  Usually it's very thick in the morning, which are the times when I feel the worst.  It seems like once I get up and moving and it begins to loosen up a bit, the symptoms aren't as bad.  The symptoms come back in the evening when I get home.  Sometimes I'll lose my appetite very quickly, and feel thick mucus running down the back of my throat.

This has been an issue for years now.  I've been to the doctor several times to have it checked.  Often, he'll send me back with something that will clear up the mucus or give me an allergy shot.  Nothing seems to really help it or the nausea.