Constant wet feeling in my chest
I was born allergy and asmatic, I use to have to take shots several times a week, but grew out of that. I am 40 now and it seems that I am always coughing up large amounts of phlem several times a day, I wake up and fill like I am drowing most of the time.
During the winter months I always end up in the hospital with a combo of broncitus ( spelling) phnumona(spelling) and flu even tho I get the shots that are supposed to prevent them.
My parents were also told when I was a child that I had borderline cystic fibrosis.. I was wondering if there was something I could do I am so tired of being sick

This discussion is related to flem in throat.
Yes, you need to strengthen your immune system.  Diet is very important.  There are many alternative therapies that would be of help to you.  Begin with a good homeopath. Research alternatives and find out what is in your area.  You can do better.