Cough and light headedness
When I cough I get light headed and almost pass out. It's scary because it happens unexpectedly even while driving. Any thoughts????
Id go have a phsycial if it was me and talk to your doctor about this because yes that could be dangerous and the idea of hurting yourself or somonelse due to a bad cough is just horrifying.

If your coughing hard enough to get dizzy, it sounds like its a long hard cough thats bringing down your oxygen saturation levels. Pnemonia has been going around this year like I have NEVER seen it before, when I had it I knew I was really congested but didnt realize how seriouse it had become until i began experincing pain in my chest. X-ray showed the congestion and ER doctor said the sudden pain I was experincing was the lungs lining becoming inflammed,,, so I was pretty far progressed before I knew what it was... oh the cough lasted for about 2 months before I finally sought help due to the pain.... so Id check it out as soon as you can.

Jenn