Coughing Every Day For Over 1 Month
I have been coughing for over a month and i can't seem to get rid of it.  It started a week before i went on a cruise in the middle of June.  It got worse on the cruise but then a little better by the end of it.  Now a month later it is still the same as the last days of the cruise.  The coughing does produce phlem, sometimes yellow in color, but mostly white/clear.  The coughing does not hurt, it is just bothersome.  It does not get worse when i lay down and i haven't been waken up by it.  My breathing is normal and not affected by the cough.  It just feels like there is something there i need to cough up, but only phlem is produced.  I am 20 years old and a non smoker.  Let me know what it could be and if I should get it checked out.  Thanks very much for your help!
Sounds like it could possibly be due to allergies.

My son who is 6 was diagnosed with pneumonitis....similiar to pneumonia.  He was coughing a lot with fever for about a week.

I'm always concerned with any kind of cough...I would get it checked out by the doctor since it's lasted so long.
:)    
The coughing that i have had is not severe and i have not noticed any other symptoms.  I feel fine, but just have a bothersome cough.  Allergies could be a possibility, and it makes sense that it started in the summer.  Thanks for your input!
anytime.  
It doesn't hurt to call the doctor or allergist and get checked out.
Good Luck!