I have following questions regarding deviated septum:
1. Does the surgery for deviated septum work?
2. Does the problem reoccur after surgery?
3. Does the surgery for deviated septum is a permanent solution or a temporary?
4. Will my nose look the same after the deviated septum surgery?
5. Do I need a plastic surgeon as well or the same ENT specialist should be a plastic surgeon, or is this irrelevant?
6. Can you please enlighten me on this or advise me where I can learn more?
Yes. An EENT physician can answer all of these questions. I am sure that the severity of the disorder would make a difference on the surgical outcome. Please seek advice from an EENT. Thanks for the question.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.