Respiratory Disorders Community
Diagnose abdominal tumor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Diagnose abdominal tumor

I am concerned I may have a slow growing abdominal tumor.  I have had pressure on abdomen that has resulted in discomfort where it has never happened before.  I have been diagnosed with partial phrenic nerve paralysis (L) at the local teaching university.  I had a surgery for peri-rectal abscesses.  I just had a bout of kidney stones, my first (a new adventure in pain!!).  My question is, "Is it possible that with the preps for the abscess surgeries (2 separate times) and the CT scan for the kidney stones (showing 2 small stones) that they could/would miss a tumor of any size?  

I have had chest x-rays for the phrenic nerve condition, ct scans for the kidney stones (2 months ago) and what ever they did prior to the abscess surgeries 2 years ago.  I have had discomfort to pressure for at least that long.  When I bend over at the waist it becomes difficult to breathe.

I have put on weight over the last few years and this has added to my waist line.  My health has been compromised by all the above as well as a removal of a salivary gland 3 years ago.  I am feeling much better at this time, finally.  I am between

This discussion is related to Phrenic Nerve suddenly is paralyzed no trauma.