Respiratory Disorders Community
Diagnosed pulmonary fibrosis and bronchitis,

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Medicine taken for 2 years were Omanacortil (predesolone), Azoran, AB phylline. Hospitalized two times first for breathlessness then oxygen therapy was adviced. second after 4 months resipriatory failure type-2.

After disharge from hospital medicines were changed by other doctor are IVEPRED 16, UNICONTRIL, ACOCONTIN
wat do u suggest
My mother had idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Idiopathic meaning cause of her pulmonary fibrosis was unknown.  The doctors could not determine the cause of her pulmonary fibrosis, even after a  lung biopsy.  I am not recognizing any of the meds that you have mentioned, as my mother was not on any of these meds. But, there are a number of meds to treat pulmonary fibrosis, such as the ones you have mentioned. My mother I do know was on prednisone which is a steroid. She also took Imuran for the pulmonary fibrosis. Imuran is an anti-rejection drug used in transplant patients. But, is used to treat pulmonary fibrosis as well. I truly wish I could be of further help to you. My best suggestion is for you to have a good pulmonary specialist. And ask as many questions about your condition and the meds as much as is possible. I too have a lung disease called COPD...Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. I wish you the absolute very best. You are in my prayers.