I have had a breathing difficulty problem for over 35 years. I have consulted a number of doctors and they have all assured me that my condition is nothing serious but have not been able to help me in the least. I don’t wheeze or cough and asthma medications simply don’t help, on the contrary they make my condition much worse. I shall list hereunder the peculiarities of my condition:
1. Difficulty breathing (main complaint).
2. Not over weight.
3. Certain foods can trigger off attacks.
4. Sometimes there is no known cause for the attacks.
5. The problem can persist for the whole day.
6. In some places I feel much better and the attacks are fewer and less severe.
7. Asthma medications don’t help.
8. It could be a case of reflux as I need to belch to get the air into my lungs.
9. It starts in my throat and I need to use the muscles in my throat to belch to help
me breathe. This I think is an important point to note.
10. I don’t suffer from heartburn or a bloated stomach or anything like that.
11. Many years ago a doctor prescribed a combination of Restyclin and another
drug which really gave me complete relief. I forget the combination. He had
diagnosed my case as eosnophilia.
12. I feel fit and healthy in all other respects.
I shall be grateful to anyone who can come up with a remedy for my
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.