Difficulty Exhaling
When I get winded, I have difficulty exhaling......it becomes like a "wheeze" trying to get air out.  Is this something I should be concerned about?
How long has this been going on? I am not a doctor so please take what I say with a grain of salt..
Perhaps you have asthma or some other obstructive disorder (like COPD-Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease which encompasses disorders such as emphysema and chronic bronchitis) that is making it hard for you to exhale. I personall had that problem when my asthma was acting up, I could get air in but exhaling was tougher and I had to work harder to get the air out. My doctor said that this can happen with asthma as well as the other disorders that I pointed out above. They call this a prolonged expiratory phase, air goes in smoothly, takes longer to come out. I would get this checked out by the doctor to see what is causing this. Depending on what the doctor finds on exam and your history, he or she may order tests such as PFT's (pulmonary function tests), x ray, etc..
I hope that you find answers soon, Sunny
I have the same problem I exhale and after less than a second I hit a wall and I wheeze, it's really difficult to force the air out of my lungs
it started after I took azithromycin and had a bad flu so these 6 week amycin cures don't seem to work