Dry cough and popping like sound in throat.
This past Saturday I was organizing over 1200 loose photos that my mom gave me. They are all 25-27 years old. They have been in a bin all of these years. The pictures didn't have any visible dust of them. I mention that because towards the end of putting them all in albums (took 4-5 hours) I noticed my nose and throat started to feel really irritated. I've looked around online and some people talk about mold damage on pictures, but none of them had mold damage. I'm not sure if there was mold or something that just couldn't be seen. Sunday I started to feel congested, but by Monday it was a lot worse. This whole week I've had a bad dry cough, my nose is extremely congested and runny, and every time I exhale theres a weird wheezing or more like a popping type of sound. I haven't coughed up any phlegm and coughing doesn't help to clear the noise in my throat. I don't have any known allergies or asthma. I was feeling perfectly fine before going through all of those photos. I would love and appreciate any of your suggestions on what this could be. The popping sound is starting to worry me because I've never had anything like this happen.

Also, if there is mold or something else on the pictures and it got into my lungs, could that lead to something serious?

I don't mean to come off as a hypo, but my job doesn't offer medical so I would like to get some of your opinions and try some home remedies before paying out of pocket.

Thank you so much!