Respiratory Disorders Community
Dry cough for 1 month

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Dry cough for 1 month

hi Doc,

I am 25 years old. and I have dry cough for about 1 month. Cough is not continuous.Early  Morning, cough is too much and when I sit in AC its too much. So i conducted blood test today in which my ESR count is very high Its 60. And the WBC count is 11000 rest of the things are normal such as HB is 14.5 and AEC is 110, Neutrophilic Band Cells is 08, Neutrophils Segmented Cells is 60, Eosinophis is 02, Lymphocytes is 21 and Moncytes is 9 . Cough is reducing day by day but its almost a month. So i was a bit worried. So what might be the problem can u suggest me anything. Is there anything to worry about.
Tags: dry cough