Respiratory Disorders Community
Echinacea
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Echinacea

Hello!
My toddler, 2 and a half year old had Pneumonia 2 weeks ago.  This is the first time it has happened to him.  We don't smoke or have asthma.  He is alot better now because the Doc prescribed antibiotics and Albuterol and Cingulair, Well, I was wondering what Do you think about me giving him Echinacea? and Vit C chewables? I think It may help improve his immune system... Please, I would like to know If he can have that combined with the Albuterol and the CIngulair....
Thanks.
Related Discussions
hey  pneumonia is very scary when your child has it but it can happen to anyone . about the echinacea,it can only be taken for so long and you need to give your body a rest from it ,i cant say how much ,but you should ask your dr first,and as for singulair and albuterol,if the drs perscribed it thats fine. my child has taken both . hey good luck! kids can be a challenge!.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...