Excess Mucus in throat and Sinus
Apple Cider vinegar balances out the pH avoiding illness. cleanses the liver and hasn't any contraindication. Make sure it's diluted to avoid irritating the stomach. Neti pots are excellent for cleaning the sinus passages and alleviating allergies and congestion. Make sure to boil the water prior to eliminate possible bacteria and/or parasites.And and interesting and effective technique is oil pulling. Swishing (palatable) oil ie. sunflower, coconut in the mouth for 20 minutes 2 to 3 times per day. Mucus will start to pull down from sinus into throat. Do not swollow, spit out. Again no contraindications and very naturally effective!!

This discussion is related to Too much mucous in the throat.
Hello and thanks for sharing this information. Nasal saline irrigations over the counter like NeilMed or Neti pot are very effective for the sinuses, but worsen Eustachian tube dysfunction (water in the ears or feeling of fullness in the ears). So, take care while doing this if you have a throat infection causing fullness in the ears. Regards.
20 minutes???
I have same problem and also some flu-like symptoms. When I went to my ENT doc, he was busy and I had no appointment . I asked to see a specific Nurse-Practioner who I had faith in. She recommended an old -time remedy - a sinus rinse. Those are plastic bottles to hold the  powder used to make a solution with warm water. If possible I will answer your inquiry with more details. Email me, please., anyone.  I'm n