Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Exhaled air out of nose really hard, now problem breathing

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

So yesterday my nose was full of mucous. I tried to blew it all out really hard.

I continued even when only air come out.

I started to feelt dizziness and exhausted.

It was like I exhaled a lot a air from my lungs.

Since then I have been feeling wired and like Im short of air.

Is it possible I hurt or did something serious to my lungs?
It is extremely unlikely that the maneuver you performed had any serious (or even not serious)  effect on your lungs.  The symptoms you describe are typical of hyperventilation (over-ventilation for the actual needs of your body).  Hyperventilation is often associated with anxiety.

Also, when blowing your nose, blow it into a loosely held kleenex or handkerchief.  That way you won't subject your body (especially heart and lungs) to unnecessarily high pressures.

Good luck
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker