Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
FREQUENT RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

FREQUENT RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS
ABOUT ONCE A MONTH I GET A COLD/FLU     I HAVE HAD SINUS, COUGHING (DRY), VERY TIRED, HOARSENESS AND SOME SHORTNESS OF BREATH     AND GENERALLY FEELING SICK      WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS AND WHAT SHOULD I DO   THANK YOU
The best advice I can give is that you see a specialist in Internal Medicine capable of identifying the cause of your monthly episodes or, if unable to do so, will be willing to refer you to a specialist likely to be able to do so.  With such identification effective treatment can then be prescribed.

Good l uck
FROM K K RHODEN      I HAVE HAD THIS COUGH, SINUS. EXHAUSTED. WHEEZING. HOARSENESS, AND FEELING JUST SICK, AND SORE THROAT     I HAVE BEEN GETTIN THIS ABOUT ONCE A MONTH     I NEED ADVICE ABOUT WHAT I SHOULD DO AND WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS        THANK YOU
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker