Fall Full Moon Misery
45 y/o w/f.  Starting about 3 yrs. ago, I began having trouble breathing in the fall months.  I blamed it on fall allergies at first and, at first, had some success in treating it with OTC meds (Clor-Trimeton, 30mg. Sudafed, Advil).  Now here's what's tricky about this.  It ONLY happens in the fall and primarily during the week leading up to the full moon.  It is worse (much worse) when rain/storm events move in.  

Symptoms: night sweats, racing/erratic pulse, dyspnea upon standing or bending over (not necessarily aggravated by further exertion), a smothering feeling when I life in one position for too long and a dull diffuse discomfort (like a balloon in my right side where my gallbladder used to be).when I rise from a seated position, I seem to have lymph congestion and retain fluid.  

I'm overweight, don't smoke, don't drink, family history: PCOS (self), hypertension & sarcoidosis (father), MS (brother), diabetes (paternal grandma), atrial fib (father, p. grandmother, p. grandfather).

I feel fine otherwise and I'm one of those people who is rarely ever sick or complains about health issues, but this is driving me NUTS!  During this one week a month during Sept., Oct., Nov. and early Dec. I feel like I'm going to die and then it just goes away until the next year!  I don't go to doctors because of bad past experiences and NO HELP, so I'm hoping someone might have experienced similar and can share anything they might have found out.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms could be due to allergens. But environmental triggers like weather conditions may be difficult to avoid. You could consult an allergy specialist, who will help to diagnose and may help to treat.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.