GREEN CONGESTION ALL THE TIME. INFECTION ??
About a year I started suffering from bad sinus infections. I had congestion which I had on occassion, not too often but normally the congestion is clear or yellow... Well I started to have green congestion. In the morning sometimes it would be dried on my throat and sometimes throughout the day I had to cough it up, several times daily. I got on antibiotics and it went away for a month and came back. Then the same thing I took meds and it went away but came back.. Over and over and over again... Finally now even when I get back on the antibiotics it is always green no matter what, and I have congestion all the time.

This is the only symptom I have...... I just don't like having to spit up phlem ALL the time, on the hour....

It is so weird how when I would get on the medication it would clear it ALL up and then I owuld get off and it would come again and then  it stopped working...

Is it normal to have green congestion all the time???

All my life I never had congestion, once in a blue moon and it would be yellow/clear.. Now it is always...

Doctors never suggested that I got to an ENT doctor but I finally called one and I am going next week.

I have had sinus problems when I was younger, I also had polyps from infection and facial pressure on my face, I still get that occassionally but not all the times and I get sinus headaches but just about once a week... maybe I have another polyps I need removed. I also have a deciated septum and they said the CAT SCAN when I was 9 showed a crooked bone in my nose but they never operated on me....It does not look crooked on the outside, just on the inside you cannot see it.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT UNTIL I GET TO THE DOCTOR...
I forgot to mention now I am back on the meds... I am on augmentin and alegra... Augmentin for 14 days...

I just don't want to keep taking medication all the time...

It has been going on for about a year + now....

I did have a bad cold but mostly I could not breath and severely stuffy and when I blowed it was green and bloody.. Then my throat became mildy sore...

NOW finally I can breath again..... Just back to that same old congestion....

It tastes bad,,,, it is just not fun to have....
Any help woud be appreciated (from someone with experience or had the same thing) ??