Respiratory Disorders Community
Green mucus a little bit of blood in it....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

About six days ago I started getting a dry throat then it turned soar then very soar then It started going away at which time my voice almost went away with Hi pitchs here and there and I sounded like Sylvia brown with moments of peter brady.. Anywase as that started to go I started coughing and one night I coughed half the night,, As the heavy coughing started going away I now for the past 2 1/2 days have cough every once and awhile with a bit of green flem (phlegm) (worst in morning) and this A.M. I had a bit of blood in two of the coughs, A bit being less then a half a tea spoon. One looked kinda dryed and string like and the other looked a bit fresh like a dot. I have no fever or chills and I'm pretty much fine, Not short of breath while doing work.. Should I go to my doctor? Or wait and watch? And at what point should I go in?