Respiratory Disorders Community
Gurgling sounds in chest as cough
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Gurgling sounds in chest as cough

I went to the dr concerning a cough that had developed very fast. it sounded awful b kut the lungs were clear.  Today w/medication for cough/codeine/ and antibiotic as precaution.  I have asthma brougt on by alllergis and upper respirator illnesses... but never the gurgling.  I use advair and albuterol for asthma, but it hasn't affected the gurgling.  I had bronchitis a few weeks ago, but lung was clear for two weeks.

This discussion is related to Coughing red mucous/gurgling lungs.
Related Discussions
go to a a heart doctor it could be congestive heart failure my father didnt have asthma but was treated for it and had all this medication until he himself drowned on our front porch he didnt have a cough or anything like it he just had this gurgling he did ok after he had to have the 1 liter of fluid drained out of his lungs but he also heart heart problems on top of all of that hopefully this helps
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...