Respiratory Disorders Community
HAve the same problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

HAve the same problem

First off LMFAO @  "I started getting paranoid when I had a temp job and heard a girl say" It smells like **** around here".   I am not laughing at you, really I am not because I have the same problem its just that people can be so cruel.

My problem started about 3 months ago, and I only realized a few weeks ago that it was coming from me after blaming my husband for the foul odor.  However instead of a ****** smell, it smells like a skunk, and the smell only comes through my nose at night or when I wake up in the morning, never during the day.  After reading the site I went to the local pharmacy to purchase some saline drops and for the last 3 days of use I have not had the problem.  I will keep my fingers crossed and if I find that it does not work then I will make an appt with an ENT.

This discussion is related to Bad Smell in my nose.