HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Left side chest pain
I began to have chest pain on my left side of my chest over a year ago. I had a heart cath done...fine, I was tested for acided reflux.....nothing.... The pain now is consint and is now on my left side, left back area and left chest are. I have had a few chest xrays and they have come ourt ok from what I understand. I would like to post findings from my CT scan and see if anyone can explain this to me. I have cronic pain on the left side of my body with nothing to releave it.....I had 12mg of morphan the other day.....no relief......

The lung bases show linear shadowing consistent with scarring or subsegmental atelectasis. There hs been a cholecystectomy. There is decreased attenuation throughout liver consistent with diffuse fatty infiltration, low density foci in the liver are unchanged from 2006 consistent with small cysts or hemangiomas.

no pelvic mass, adenopathy or inflammatory process is identified. the appendix demonstrated and has a normal CT scan.

FINDINGS