Headache and Rib pain after chemical gas inhalation
I am a 30 yrs old man. I got exposed to toxic chemical fumes for 30min ~ 5 weeks ago. I am having frontal headache since then. The headache is persistent and all the time. I am also having pain on the right rib side in the lower half of the rib. I am also getting mild fever ~99F half of the day. I have my blood work (CBC, CMP and thyroid) done and came ok. my Chest x-ray, abdomen ultrasound, CT of chest, and  CT of head came fine. However I am still having headache 24x7 and frequent right chest/rib pain. Drs are saying that they find nothing to treat but my symptoms are there and persist for 5weeks. Any suggestion for any test, or what could be wrong w/ me would be heartly appreciated? I was very healthy since last 8 years and never had to see any Docs. Thanks.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament.
Certain infections like tuberculosis can cause an evening rise of temperature and increased sweating. This is low grade temperature. This also causes a loss of appetite; as such this is accompanied by weight loss. So, record your temperatures, on a two hourly basis to detect an evening rise of temperature.  Please check with your doctor to rule out this condition.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thanks Dr. for your response. I am going to monitor my fever. Generally I get mild fever <99 but my forehead and hands are pretty warm most of the time. Like last night my body temp was ~97 when I measured but my head, face and hands were really hot. I had to use wet towel on my forehead to lower the head temperature. No change in Headache and lower right rib pain (near liver) either in past 6weeks. I wonder if I have brain fever or some infection/inflammation in the brain? and liver or lungs infection as everything started after inhaling the hydrocarbon fumes. Any comments regarding what possibly be wrong would be appreciated.