Respiratory Disorders Community
How do I get rid of it???!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How do I get rid of it???!

I'm about to be 16, and have had the same things as everyone else here since late 2008. I'm OCD, type A personality for sure, but not the extreme point at all. I have always been one to get nervous, but never like this. Many doctors have I been too, and they all have said the same thing: there is nothing wrong! If I think about it, it gets worse, and I feel like I'm running out of air. I take gasps of air, which does nothing. I learned how to stomach breath, ( a recommendation by my doc), but it does nothing. I can be anywhere, and it just comes and I can't control it. I have many sleepless nights, and it really affects my whole life. It's the most depressing thing! I know it's not physical, but is there any way to train my body out of feeling the need to do this vicous cycle? Any breathing exercises or natural remedies such a supplements anyone recommends? I have no allergiees. I feel like we all have the same thing, and doctors are just telling us it is anxiety and we're some weirdo mentals. We are DEF not! I never had anxiety until this. My anxiety is only caused because I feel like I can't get a good enough breath. Oh, and all of a sudden I can immendiately get a good breath and am fine after a few minutes of feeling like I have no air. HELP!