How long does Advair stay in your system
I have histoplasmosis as a young teen.  I have 1 lung that functions, severe scaring because of rare disease.  I am very health concious, try not to eat sugar and eat very healthy, do pilates and yoga, and really know that these two things have helped me in dealing with symptoms of disease.  When I get colds they turn into pneumonia. (however since working with naturopath my colds last 2 days and gone.   I was given advair 3 years ago to help with inflamatin.  It has really helped ,,,,however, my voice has changed. I am very froggy and raspy. I really don't like to take steriods.  My dr. says it is safe but in my mind I have a hard time with it only because I feel there is other alternatives that are safer.  I have been seeking those and have come up with some options.
Here is the question.  I know I should have not stopped taking advair but I did. It has been 6 days now. I am going to a naturopath and she is giving me T. Asthmatica Plus, PhytoCort, taking accupuncture and so far I am doing well. I have been going to accupuncturist for about 5 months now.  I know I should have tapered off advair or talked with dr. but I did not. I wanted to  see if naturepath could help and then go to my dr. and let him know it is working or if not seek his help. Question:  How long does it take for advair to get out of your system?  Is their damage to your system?

This discussion is related to Advair Withdrawal Symptoms?.