Respiratory Disorders Community
I can not yawn tcompletely

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

I can not yawn tcompletely

what must i do to complete my yawn.......Because i feel to yawn but can  not complete it ..So please help me in the name of God..May God bless you all..also my email is (flexy_guy2007***@****)  so for any crucial advice or strategies let me have them in my email so that i can be able to work with that intensely in order to gain my full health May God bless you all.
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The jaw joint is the temporomandibular (TMJ) joint and problems with this joint like arthritis, can cause problems with opening the mouth. Please consult a dentist for assessment. He may ask for an X ray of the joint.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Well thank you so much for your suggestion and the case is i can open my mouth well enough without any pains but just that the air from heart is the probllem to come out .But for the mouth i do and always open it wider to the level i do like to all depends on the air coming out my sis........So should i still take the same way you taught me ??  By the way thank you my dear sis