Respiratory Disorders Community
I can not yawn tcompletely
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I can not yawn tcompletely

what must i do to complete my yawn.......Because i feel to yawn but can  not complete it ..So please help me in the name of God..May God bless you all..also my email is (flexy_guy2007***@****)  so for any crucial advice or strategies let me have them in my email so that i can be able to work with that intensely in order to gain my full health May God bless you all.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The jaw joint is the temporomandibular (TMJ) joint and problems with this joint like arthritis, can cause problems with opening the mouth. Please consult a dentist for assessment. He may ask for an X ray of the joint.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
3136993_tn?1342723656
Well thank you so much for your suggestion and the case is i can open my mouth well enough without any pains but just that the air from heart is the probllem to come out .But for the mouth i do and always open it wider to the level i do like to all depends on the air coming out my sis........So should i still take the same way you taught me ??  By the way thank you my dear sis
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...