Respiratory Disorders Community
I have Bronchitis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

I have Bronchitis

I have bronchitis, i coughed a little to hard and i think i pulled a muscle in the back of the left side of my neck and now it hurts when i turn my head to the left, the pain is spreading to my left side of my arm, but when i turn my head to the right the pain is not so bad.  and  my neck feels very stiff.  I have taken aleve and used muscle rub it only works for about one hour then the pain comes back. it has been like this for about four days now.  but the bronchitis i have had for about a month now.  i was wondering how long will the neck pain last for.
A couple of days I think the longest anyone I know has had a pain like that was for a week I suggest you try to apply heat.