Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
I know something is wrong...please help

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

I know something is wrong...please help

I have had back, chest and stomach pains for awhile now. I will get stabbing pains in my back and stomach. I get lightheaded, dizzy and have blurred vision often to the point I cannot see. I also have fainted before. I have terrible headaches and sometimes I cannot even move my back. I have difficulty breathing also and it hurts so bad to breathe. I have trouble walking sometimes. Heart disease, multiple sclerosis, and hypertension are in my family's background. I am 5'5, 140pounds, female, age 21 years old if that helps. I have had three children vaginally and with epidurals. No problems with any of my pregnancies.
You must be miserable, what with the “stabbing pains” and the “terrible headaches.”  I cannot diagnose what is going on but I can say with much certainty that what you are experiencing are symptoms of what may be serious disease.  Some of what you have been experiencing may be on the basis of anxiety, because of your family history but it would be wrong to assume that this is all being caused by anxiety and worry.

I strongly urge you to see your doctor, without delay.  If he/she can determine what is going on and prescribe effective treatment for it that would be fine but if he/she is unable to do that, with definite signs of improvement in a couple days, then you should definitely request a second opinion from another doctor.

Do not try to handle this on your own by just being “strong” in the face of serious illness.  It is very unlikely that what you describe in good detail is going to go away on its own.

Good luck
it sounds like you have a lot going on. Have you been to the doctor yet? If you haven't, you should go as soon as possible. I've been struggling with some undiagnosed health issues and I've had a lot of test done. The best way to know what's going on is to see a professional who is trained to help you. Have you ever had problems with anxiety, because it can cause many physical symptoms that we don't understand, but it's always best to rule out serious medical problems by seeing a doctor.