last night i was doing laundry when my hand slipped on the bottle of bleach and i spilled almost the whole bottle of bleach into the wash, and inhaled bleach fumes for at least 15 minutes while cleaning up the mess and putting whites into the bleach. i starting coughing right away for about a half hour i had a couging fit, and then pain in my upper chest area were it hurts to take a deep breath. should i be ok my mom was like your just alittle eritated but iam concerned because i woke up during the night an then today still in pain and breathing with pain in chest.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.