Insulation breathing hazard
I have been working with fiberglass insulation now for abouth 6 months. Ive had a ongoing cough now for about 5 months now and just a few weeks ago it got really , really bad. doesn't seem to be going away. I have shortness of breath and chest pains I coughed out blood when the bad cough first began. not too sure on what to do seems like the coughing is getting worste and throat is really , really sore and itchy it also started to be painfull to even cough these past couple of days . I quit my job yesterday because I didn't want to work with it anymore. its been about a week since ive worked with it and it doesn't seem to be getting any better... Can somebody please give me some advice???
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. Strands of fiberglass which enter the respiratory system can cause irritation. So, it can cause throat irritation, cough and sometimes hemoptysis. It however, does not increase the risk of cancer. As you are not exposed now, your symptoms should resolve. But you could consult a doctor and have lung function test done.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.