Respiratory Disorders Community
Itchy ongoing cough
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Itchy ongoing cough

I've had an ongoing cough for a year now. My throat always feels itchy like there's dust in the throat and it makes me cough. When I feel the sensation coming on, the only relieve I get is if I drink water. My cough is also of a white/clear phlegm and it leaves me breathless afterwards. Its affecting my work and sleep at night. Smoke, spicy food and dust also sets me off. I've been tested for allergies and the only thing I'm allergic to is grass mix. I've tried Beconase,Bricanyl Turbuhaler, Zyrtec but there is just no relieve. I don't have asthma. Do you have the same symptoms and what have you tried that works?
Related Discussions
Hello my question is ive had this terrible cough since I was kid about 6 is when I can remember a really bad cough I feel it coming  a very itchy feeling in my throat and all of a sudden I have a cough attack it gets really bad it makes it hard for me to breathe. it goes on for a couple minutes then goes away. Whenever ive had checkups the doctor says im fine which I don't believe. I am now 24 and I still have the same problem. I don't know if its a lung problem,asthma . Anyone please help me out or any advice would be helpful thank you
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...