Just wondering what type of cold/infection it is
Just want to know what type of cold/infection I have. The symptoms are: post nasal drip into my lungs, sinus pain, hot flashes, lung irritation causing coughing, difficulty breathing, appetite loss, lack of energy, lung infection, and fast heart rate. 133 systolic.
Anxiety/depression I had the same thing but I would also see a doctor about it
It sounds like a virus.  There are many viruses which fall under the category of cold and many others that are flu.  Whooping cough is a virus.  Nobody can really tell you just by a list of your symptoms, but I had both whooping cough and a cold already this fall.  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Fever and cough with sputum indicate an infection of the lower respiratory tract. You need antibiotics to tackle the infection. So, please consult your primary care physician at the earliest. to He may do a sputum culture and sensitivity to determine what antibiotic the organism is susceptible to. In the meantime you could try warm salt water gargles, steam inhalation and OTC Tylenol (acetaminophen).

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Did go to the doctor about a week ago. Said that I had a lung infection that resulted in bronchitis. He didn't give me any antibiotics, but instead prescribed me an inhaler, cough syrup, and decongestant. The inhaler worked wonders but made my hands shaky. Glad I'm better now after 2 1/2 weeks of it.