LUNG SCAR
I have a lung scar which I got when im still young due to brochitis. My lungs not seen in my x-ray eversince. Can the mark or scar still be removed because that hinders me from applying work abroad?  Can you give me an advise on how to solve my problem so I can achieve my dream of working abroad? What are the treatment procedures or option to solve my lung scar.
an unremarkable longstanding density or "scar" as you refer to it is VERY common and of no concern.  Having an xray abnormality may cause immigration exams to focus on any risks for TB as a communicable disease but should not prevent employment.  There is no reason or role for removing an inconsequential scar.  
my recent xray confirms the presence of minimal reticulonodular opacities in the left upper lobe indicative of PTB of undetermined activity. what does it mean? is it curable?