Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Little chest pain all the time
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Little chest pain all the time

Now a days I am feeling a little pain (coaches) from my right chest all the time, and also having problem with sputum.

I had the same problem before eight years , after the check up doctor said you have Phneumonia infection and took several medicine that days , after that I had undergone for bronchoscpy test then they suggested that I have infected TB  and took six months TB Tablets, then they said Ok

But now a days I feel the same thing in the same side, Before my mother had these problems  and finally they diagnosed that she'd  have "Fibrosing alveoletis "  unfortunately After one month she died .  

now I am having the same so will you please help me out to find what is the reason and the remedies  I am 30 years old and 6 feet with 85 KGs now    I am waiting a proper advice