Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Low oxygen levels - tired and out of breath all of the time
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Low oxygen levels - tired and out of breath all of the time

I had a pulmonary emboli 2 1/2 years ago. I have been on Coumadin since then and will be on it forever. I have several gene disorders "factor V" and a couple of others? These were found while in the hospital during the pulmonary emboli stay. Also, I have Sleep Apnea and use the machine at night, I am 150 lbs over weight, I have slightly elevated blood pressure and take the following medications: WARFARIN (Coumadin), HYZAAR, ADVAIR, ALBUTEROL, REQUIP, TOPAMAX, ZOMIG, XOLAIR.

This all started 2 1/2 years ago. Prior to that, the worst part of my health was that I roller coastered my weight from about normal to about 60 lbs over weight from age 12 to about age 56, I can't say how many times. No other health problems prior to now except for Migraines. I am 58 1/2 now.

Over the last 2 1/2 years my overweightness has gone from 60 lbs to 150 lbs, I am tired all the time, my Pulminary function is only 62 (it was only 30 when I was released from the hospital 2 1/2 years ago). I just found out that my oxygen level is 93, which explains why I am tired all of the time, I think.

What do I do??? I am real concerned about the oxygen level thing. Is there something I should be doing to FIX that?

Thanks