Respiratory Disorders Community
Lung Nodule

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Lung Nodule

Is a 1.4 cm nodule more or less cancerous.I'm scheuduled for a biopsy of my rt. lung this coming Tuesday.Needless, to say,I'm very concerned.

This discussion is related to Possible 1 CM density at medial right lung base.
Please post your results. I was told yesterday that I have a 5mm nodular density at the rt lung base. This was found on a routine chest x-ray. I had a chest x-ray done in 2007, not sure of the month, and it was clear. So... I'm worried too. I'll pray for you.
I had the biopsy yesterday and so far only"inflamation (inflammation)" was found.Additional tissue was taken and sent to an outside lab for review.I await the result.But so far I feel good.Stay tuned.Thanks for your response.
Thank God.My nodule is BENIGN.I am just so relieved and Thankful.My doctor called me with the results today.
I'm very thankful too! I did pray for you. Now, if mine turns out that well, won't that be great! I don't see the Dr until the 30th. They want me to take the x-rays that found the nodule and any older ones. I was able to locate a set done in March of 07 so that should help. My brother-in-law is going through the same thing. He's seeing the same Dr I will and was told they think it will be just calcification. He had a CT scan done this past Monday.
Thanks for your prayers.I know things are going to go well for you and your brother.