Lung noise on breathing
All of a sudden my otherwise healthy 13 year old son is having discomfort and audible chest noise when taking a deep breath (on the lower right side of chest).  If you place your hand on his chest you can feel it as well.  He is mildly congested but no other symptoms or pain.  Suggestions for what it could be and what type of physician should we see?
I would start with your pediatrician and see what they say, otherwise go straight to the pulmonolgist. I wouldn't wait too long...not to scare you but the sudden onset of things always worries me,personally
i have been having problems breathing as well and chest pains i have no idea what it is yet and i am a smoker at 22yrs old. i would take him into a doctor asap sincei have to wait 2-3 weeks to get in and im worried keep me updated on what he has!!