Lung wheeze on inhale after laying down for about 30 min
I have had a lung wheeze for over a year when laying down but only when I take a deep inhale.   It changes side as to what side I am laying on or its in both lungs when I lay on my back and in chest when laying on stomach.  I have had lung scope, ct scan, stomach scope, blood work and ear nose and throat scope.  the only thing they say they can find is mild inflammation.

What could be causing this!  I am starting to freak out!  It all started after having bilateral pneumonia but that was over a year ago!!!  Also sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night hearing a crackling sound but that is at my throat.  I also wake up and my mouth is always full of green/blood spit.  HELP!!!!!
Hi, has sinusitis been ruled out? Sinus infection causes blockage of flow especially when a person lies down. The blockade is affected by the side to which the person turns also. Sinus infections can cause stuffiness of the nose with nasal blockage, which can make breathing through the nose difficult. It can also cause post nasal drip and lead to an irritation in the throat. Please check with your doctor regarding this. Regards.
My Dr does not believe that its sinusitis.  I don't have a stuffy nose at all.
:(  Can you think of anything else it could be?  Or any tests I can do?