Respiratory Disorders Community
Lungs are stuck together?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Lungs are stuck together?

Hello! Um, I'm kinda nervous so please forgive me if my explanation is confusing.
So, I've had this cough for a year now. A very dry, constant cough. Ever since my tonsil removal. I've been checked for almost everything in my throat (except for my vocal chords) then the doctors moved onto checking my lungs. This is where to me it gets kinda odd. I got a chest X-Ray and got called in a month afterward so the doctor could tell me what he found. What he found shocked both me and my dad (who I thought had heard of and seen everything, honestly). The bottom parts of my lungs are stuck together and we have no clue how that happened. He didn't give me any other information on it except that it shouldn't get any worse, but I'd like as much information as I can. Could it be causing my cough? How does something like that even happen? Any and all information is welcome. We're so tired of going to so many doctors and it's really wearing all of us out. Please help!
Tags: lungs, help